Sunday, March 4, 2012

POP

They say some women go from not really noticing any change as far as her belly goes one week, to her stomach literally popping out over night...I think that's what mine did this week. I had one pair of regular pants I could still wear, button, and zip. Not anymore without feeling miserable. 


We are completely fascinated with all of the changes taking place daily. Every day there's something new. Randy and I can't get enough of our baby already.



How far along? 14 weeks, 2 days 
Total weight gain: 1 lb. 
Maternity clothes? This week I will probably start wearing maternity pants. I don’t really like the bellyband. 
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is good. I have finally stopped getting up 5 times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I've heard that it will come back in the 3rd trimester though so I am enjoying it while it lasts.
Best moment this week: Purchasing my first set of diapers and wipes. I figured if I start buying packs every time I have coupons and see a good deal going I’ll be set come end of August.  
Miss Anything? I miss my addiction to coffee. I still love the smell and crave a cup every single morning, but whenever I go to pour a cup I’m completely turned off. 
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: I started waking up very hungry for the first time this week. Everyone who knows me well knows that I am not a morning person let alone someone who's ready to eat as soon as I wake up. Now, I have to eat a bowl of cereal or oatmeal, as I'm getting ready for work. I've been craving all things cinnamon this week...can't get enough cinnamon Altoids and have Dad on a mission for Red Hots since I can't seem to find them anywhere up here. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing 
Gender: We don't know yet but have a feeling. ;)
Labor Signs: No, praise God. 
Symptoms: Feeling really good!
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the minute of the day. :) 
Looking forward to: Warmer weather, getting out in the sun, working in our yard, spring flowers. 


2 comments:

  1. You look great! I still can't get over this excitement and probably never will. I can't wait to meet my new little nephew/niece. I'll look for red hots up here too. You need some cinnamon tarts? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I might try and eat them. :)

    ReplyDelete