Monday, March 19, 2012

4 Months!

This entry is somewhat short. My allergies are in full force this week. The pollen has been so terrible. We need about a week's worth of  torrential downpours in order to get rid of it all. Despite the allergies...I am enjoying this pregnancy so very much. Can't wait to see all of the family in a couple of weeks for Easter. 

How far along? 16 weeks, 3 days   
Total weight gain: Honestly, every time I step on the scale it says something different. I'll know for sure after my Dr. appointment tomorrow. I'd say 2-3 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes - thanks to Katie and others, I have enough maternity clothes for 3-4 pregnant ladies. So thankful. Old clothes are history as of right now. I just have to find a place to put everything. 
Stretch marks? No  
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good except for a couple of strange nightmares i've had this week. Must have a lot on my mind...
Best moment this week: Scheduling our appointment to find out if you're a boy or girl and getting to spend some much needed time with your Aunt Kaite and cousin Tyler. 
Miss Anything? Missing my brother so much already. He deployed overseas this week. Counting down the days till he is home. Can't wait for our precious baby to meet Uncle Davo.  
Movement: I think i'm occasionally feeling small flutters here and there. Can't wait till I actually feel that big "kick" for the first time. Also can't wait for Daddy to be able to feel you too! 
Food cravings: Candy. Candy. and More Candy. I used to be pretty good with moderation...not anymore. I can't get enough candy. Especially all things cinnamon, gummy or sour. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seeing a real human black lung this weekend at Body Worlds with Katie made me sick to my stomach. It was the strangest thing because I am not easily grossed out. 
Gender: We have our gender appointment scheduled. We're making a special day of it. Can't wait to see our baby again. 
Labor Signs: No 
Symptoms: Still feeling very good. The pollen has decided to wreck havoc on my allergies this week so I have been battling a very stuffy nose and sore throat. I refuse to take anything for it unless absolutely necessary so i've been drinking tons of fluids and sleeping with the humidifier. I've heard sleeping with w humidifier is a good thing to do even when your not sick. Its supposed to help with your breathing while pregnant, keeps the temperature nice and cool, and moisturizes your skin also which is good for trying to prevent stretch marks. 
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to:  Doctor's appointment tomorrow (Daddy can't come because he's having some much needed fun doing what he loves to do...hunt), Getting all of these maternity clothes organized and finally getting some relief from these allergies. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and randy! I love how you keep everyone updated with your blog! I wish I would of done the same thing with my pregnancies! You look amazing and enjoy it the nine months go by so very fast!

    ReplyDelete