Monday, March 26, 2012

Feeling you move!


This was a very special week in my pregnancy. First, I got to hear your beautiful heart beating once again. 155 BPM! Your heart rate has been fast this entire pregnancy. Not sure if I believe in the myths though ;) 
I felt you move for the first time last Wednesday (March 21). I was sitting at my desk at work and felt three fast but very noticeable flutters. Now that I know what you feel like in there, I notice you moving all the time. I even pressed on my stomach the other night and felt you! So unbelievably amazing!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for your Daddy to feel you move for the first time. So far, every time he tries and puts his hands on my belly you stop. These are the most happiest times of our lives. We can't wait to see you again this Friday! 



How far along? 17 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain: 3-4 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes. Finally got all of the clothes washed and put away. Still need to get a few items but truly blessed with what I have now. 
Stretch marks? Not yet...I still have a feeling they're coming though. If heredity has anything to do with it I'm in for it! 
Sleep: Sleeping ok. Been tossing and turning a lot lately. Can't seem to get comfortable. I know...I know...it's only going to get worse. I've been having some crazy dreams lately. Very vivid! Last night I dreamt that my friend Chris was taking me on this insane joy ride over the dames point bridge and had to be going 200 MPH. Who knows????
Best moment this week: Two wonderful moments this week: hearing your strong and fast heart beating again and feeling you officially move for the first time. 
Miss Anything?  Not really. I am enjoying pregnancy so much. 
Movement: Yes! Yes! Yes! Still trying to get Daddy to feel for the first time. 
Food cravings: Still candy but that's slacked off a bit this week. I can tell my appetite is picking up though. I craved birthday cake so bad the other day. Not just any kind of birthday cake...chocolate with buttercream icing! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing at all. 
Gender: ?????????? We'll know very very soon!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Starting to actually "feel" pregnant, sleeping uncomfortably, belly is growing, boobs are still growing (not sure how much more they can grow haha), nose has been stuffy, can't seem to regulate my temperature while trying to seep, can't get it cold enough! 
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...busy but very very happy. 
Looking forward to: Finding out if you are a boy or girl!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment