Friday, July 27, 2012

34 Weeks


How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No. I have noticed that my stomach has been much dryer these last couple of weeks. Not sure if that's a third trimester thing or not but the lotion has been being slathered on a whole lot more lately.
Sleep: It's hard work preparing the bed to sleep everynight and maintaining a good sleeping poition throughout the night. I feel so sorry for Randy because I am tossing and turning non-stop.
Best moment this week: We had a healthy check up at the Doctor's office this week. You are healthy as ever praise the Lord. I had a lot of fun this past weekend with my Aunt Donna and cousins Christy and Lilly. I started washing all of your stuff in that sweet smelling baby landry soap. This weekend I'm going to finish washing up all of your clothes and organizing...so much fun!
Miss Anything? Not really...trying to relish these last few weeks of pregnancy.
Movement: Very active. You tend to move around most while i'm driving or riding in a vehicle.
Food cravings: Sweet 16 Donuts (powdered and chocolate)
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No, but the braxton hicks have picked up a lot.
Symptoms: Feeling very pregnant at this point.
Belly Button in or out? Outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!!
Looking forward to: Spending time with family this weekend, more organizing in your cute little room and getting that hospital bag ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment