Wednesday, July 4, 2012

31 WeEkS - hOt, HeAvY, and hApPy :)




How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 22-23 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is touch and go. I fall asleep easily but toss and turn all night long and get up at least three times in the middle of the night. By the time I get off work every night I am worn out and ready to relax. 
Best moment this week: Randy and I spent a nice relaxing weekend just the two of us at home. I cherish simple weekends like these. We seem to have the most fun when there's nothing major going on and we're just spending quality time together. The weather was insanely hot so on Saturday we lounged around the house most of the day watching Netflix and eating haha. Soon, we won't have the privilege to do whatever we like when we like so we are soaking it in while we still can. 
Miss Anything? I don't really miss anything because I know this precious pregnancy is temporary and I will soon be back to my normal self but I must say that I do look forward to sleeping on my back and stomach again being able to move around more comfortably. 
Movement: You've been rolling around in there for what seems like all hours of the day. You're most comfortable position this week as been up high into the right side of my rib cage. I've tried everything to get you to move but you're stubborn and only move out of there when you're good and ready. My right rib cage is sore to the touch from you hibernating in there.:O) 
Food cravings: Blueberry Eggos with butter...oh and chocolate cake. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet 
Symptoms:  This week I have felt good but been a bit uncomfortable. The indigestion has calmed down but my back has been hurting me (mostly along the spine on either side). You're Dadddy tried to rub all of the knots out but they seem to be there permanently for now. I think it's because all of my weight in in my stomach (pretty much no where else) so there's a lot of pressure on my spine. I was treated to a lovely prenatal massage the other day. I can not wait to have another one! 
Belly Button in or out? Outie
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious all at once 
Looking forward to: Hearing your heartbeat this Friday, getting ready for our trip to Florida for our shower, maternity pics, and seeing all of the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment