Wednesday, July 11, 2012

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: It's almost easier to not sleep than to sleep these days. It's so hard getting comfortable when your only options are left side or right side. The body pillow still helps a ton but i'm thinking more pillows are in my future. I'll probably end up stacking them all around me for support. My back has been bothering me lately so I think that's another reason why sleep is more difficult.
Best moment this week: I feel like I've always been a "nester" so the whole "nesting" thing in pregnancy hasn't really applied to me. I am so anal about cleaning and organizing at home that I feel as though  nothing has changed since being prenant. As long as I have my daily "to-do" lists i'm fine. But, this weekend I kicked the nestng up a knotch. Blinds were taken down and individually bleached and curtains were all washed. I have a feeling the ceilings will even be clean by the time baby comes. We had a great appointment with the midwife. You are still measuring right on time and healthy as ever. 
Miss Anything? I'm starting to miss being able to sit or lay down comfortably. 
Movement: Crazy movements! You're all over the place rolling from side to side. When I touch my stomach, I can tell if I'm feeling a leg, or foot, or butt. So cool. 
Food cravings: This week its been jello with fruit and cottage cheese. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No 
Symptoms: Feeling VERY pregnant at this point. 
Belly Button in or out? Outie
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, anxious and excited
Looking forward to: Labor and delivery class tomorrow and seeing everyone at the shower this weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Debra you never looked more beautiful. You have had a beautiful wonderful pregnancy..You have carried yourself so well. We are all so proud of you..I am looking forward to Saturday...This is so so fun.. ..We are all getting for anxious waiting on this precious baby . He is s gift from God..

    ReplyDelete