Tuesday, July 29, 2014

22 Weeks

I feel pregnant, and no, not the cutesy “I love my baby bump” kind of pregnant. I’m talking about the overly sensitive, back aching, varicose/spider vein looking, psychotic mood swings, hot as hell kind of pregnant feeling. Don’t worry though, I’m not complaining haha. I love being pregnant! I do! I really do! I have to keep telling myself this as I hold my breath and wait for the shocking nerve pain to finish before I get out of bed each morning.

Seriously though, I don’t know how women do the pregnancy thing in their late 30’s. I’ll be 30 this year and can so tell the difference in the way I felt carrying Trent at 27 vs. now.

But, what’s so odd is, I am trying to relish each and every second of this precious blessing we’ve been given. I remember a time when I actually thought I might not ever get a chance to feel these feelings.

It’s crunch time in the Greene house as we try and do 52,000 things at once, all while trying to throw in a little fun and relaxation during these hot summer months. We have a lot to look forward to starting the month of August.

I have your nursery all planned out in my head…I just can’t wait to actually be able to put it all together. And, we’re still trying to decide on your name. In my heart, I already know what your name is. I’ve just got to convince your Daddy now. <3




How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: Approx. 13 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No new ones…I did get a few small ones with Trent and those are def more noticeable. Bring em’ on I say…battle scars.
Sleep: Blah. Sleep is more of a pain in the ass then something to look forward to these days. This sacrum pain is not fun at all.
Best moment this week: You are moving around like crazy in there. I almost think you move more than Trent did. Your Daddy has been working like crazy to get some last minute renovations completed on the house so we can focus on your arrival. You and Trent are going to have the best play room ever!  
Miss Anything? Yes! Nice, non-varicose/spider vein legs…I miss not having those.
Movement:
 All over the place. You especially like to move around at 10:00 p.m.every single night.
Food cravings: Everything. This part of the pregnancy, my appetite is out of control. And it’s SO DANG HARD not to drink a nice ice cold coke every once in a while!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: BOY…now if only we can settle on your name.
Labor Signs: No but the Braxton hicks have started.
Symptoms: Feeling way pregnant lately. I think having a toddler running around at home makes for a more symptomatic pregnancy in general.
Belly Button in or out? Out…oh so out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Crazy moods lately. No one can keep up with my moods these days.
Looking forward to: So much to look forward to in the upcoming months…especially celebrating your Daddy and Big Brother’s birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment