Thursday, June 21, 2012

29 weeks





How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain: About 22 lbs! 
Maternity clothes? Still wearing maternity clothes. At this point, I'd love to be able to wear a huge t-shirt, no bra and soffe shorts all day every day if I could. 
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: The nightly bathroom breaks have once again picked back up right where they left off from first trimester. Sleep is starting to become a bit of an issue. 
Best moment this week: Spent Father's day weekend with my Dad, Rachel and Randy in the pool. So much fun1 I wish I had them up here every weekend. Got to hear your sweet little heart beat this week (strong 150 BPM)! You are head down and Mama can sure tell because all of those kicks and jabs are up in my rib area now. Our midwife says you weigh approx 2.5 lbs. 
Miss Anything? Free time! Life has been so crazy lately and I'm sure it's only going to pick up from here. 
Movement: Moving everywhere. I can feel you completely change positions and roll over. Love all of your movements. This week you found Mommies rib cage. 
Food cravings: Fresh and cold fruit (watermelon, kiwi, strawberries, mango's). Randy and I are still on this fruit smoothie kick. I'm enjoying milk a lot more than usual as well.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet...few braxton's here and there. 
Symptoms:  A little slower to walk and a little less energy. I started having bad indigestion but think it's because I was laying down right after I eat. Had to start staying up for at least an hour and that helps. I haven't had any heartburn but this indigestion thing is no joke and it's triggered by all sorts of food not just specific things. 
Belly Button in or out? Outie! 
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Looking forward to: My Sumter baby shower this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment