Thursday, June 14, 2012

28 weeks

Week 28 was spent finishing up our wonderful vacation and coming home trying to get adjusted back to normal life. We had a great time on our babymoon and it was bittersweet to see it come to an end. I could seriously get used to waking up everyday with one task in mind and that is trying to decide if I should sunbath at the pool or the beach. What a life that would be! There's nothing I would rather do than spend quality time with my amazing husband and I am so thankful we were able to do that before Baby Greene makes his grand entrance into this crazy world. Now it's time to finish up all of those projects...check off everything on that to-do list...and let the count down begin!


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: ? I've been avoiding the scale ever since vacation started. I'll find out at my next Dr.'s appointment next week. I can assure you that this baby boy has definitely not missed a meal! 
Maternity clothes? Every day
Stretch marks? No but I'm sporting that wonderful Linea nigra. I love the signs of pregnancy though. 
Sleep: Sleep is starting to be a bit challenging. 
Best moment this week: Wrapping up vacation...finally getting that smoothie I've been waiting for...and getting through that dreadful glucose test. 
Miss Anything? Already starting to miss my energy. I can tell it's starting to go down. 
Movement: You are all over the place. I'm pretty sure you are head down. I wish I could see you moving around in there but Mommy will wait patiently another 12 weeks or so to see that sweet face of yours. 
Food cravings: I've been enjoying smoothies and boiled peanuts and pretty much anything I can get my hands on at this point. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: That glucose drink made me a bit queasy this morning. First time I've felt nauseous in a while. 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet
Symptoms:  Feeling a little more tired than usual. I'm used to go go go all the time so the least bit of energy loss completely throws me off. 
Belly Button in or out? Officially...out!
Wedding rings on or off? On...I've been blessed so far with no swelling. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. Very cranky if I get hungry or tired. 
Looking forward to: Spending Father's Day weekend with my Dad and niece! 


1 comment:

  1. Well again it is going by way too fast for your Grandmother..As I look at this beautiful picture of your Mother, I cant help but get teary eyed..She wanted you so so much. It takes a lot of sacrifice to be pregnant. So so many body changes and everyday something new. But in the end words cannot express how much it is worth..I cannot wait to look at you lil one and see your Mommy and your Daddy in your face..As both of them are beautiful people inside and outside..I thank God for you Lil one and just as your parents are counting down, so am I.Mama is fattening you up now....i love you

    ReplyDelete