Tuesday, September 9, 2014

28 Weeks

Time is not slowing down. We are into our third trimester now and it seems unreal. Despite the uncomfortable symptoms this pregnancy has contained, I’m sad to see it coming to an end so soon, yet happy and excited all at the same time. Pregnancy is such a roller coaster ride of mixed emotions all at once. That’s the only way I can describe it.




How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: I’m afraid to look! At least 20 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping ok minus the leg cramps  
Miss Anything? Nope…things are just as they should be.
Movement:
 Constant.
Food cravings: ICE…24/7…ice. And here’s another weird symptom I can add to the list of crazy symptoms from this special pregnancy...weird smells smell good to me. I’m talking about things that shouldn’t smell good like the smell of Randy’s garage/workshop, cleaners, building smells, etc. Isn’t that insane? No, it’s not pica. I don’t feel like munching on any of these things…I just like the smell of them. You probably think I’m nuts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: New symptoms are the ice fetish, enjoying the odd smells of things, and the insanity that is LEG CRAMPS. I’m talking about calve leg cramps that hit me out of no-where while I’m in a dead sleep at night. Spasm Charlie horse type pains. I can’t even describe how painful. I’d take the transition phase of labor any day over those cramps. Luckily, I’ve got a few ways of dealing with them but they are no fun at all.
Belly Button in or out? Very very out
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Fall! Oh I love fall. It just puts me in an instant good mood. Cooler weather, autumn yankee candle scents, festivals, fairs, hunting, fires, football, holidays, baking, and BABIES! It can’t get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment